Thursday, February 23, 2012

Eye Tee Band.....bumps


17 on Monday
6.5 on Tuesday
7.5 on Wednesday
3.5 on Thursday
I.T. bands have been insane....they don't feel bad in my actual legs (like tight or strained or causing any other pain), but when I rub my fingers down them they are chunky!!! Like marbles under my skin.  I do my foam roller like a crack addict slowly, quickly, forwards, backwards, again and again.  Today I go to see the massage therapist and cry like a baby on the table....a baby who has just had her feelings hurt SUPER BAD.  They are better now...the giant marbles have turned into tiny grains of sand.  Hopefully they will be all gone tomorrow.  Hopefully I can keep up the maintenance.
6 miles tomorrow....then REST on Saturday for my long run on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment