Saturday, May 12, 2012

2012 Training Pictures

As my big race is next weekend (marathon #2), I decided I'd post some pictures from the last 18 weeks of training:
Deer at Berg park.  I always see deer on this quiet little trail next to the river.  Love it!

The new Newton Gravity shoes.  Love. Love. Love.

My two training buddies.  Sometimes we all run together.  Sometimes they run together. Sometimes I get one-on-one runs with each of them.  Couldn't have done this thing without either one of these guys.  Love them heaps and heaps.


Spent the winter running in all kinds of new winter running gear. Since I just started running last April I had to stock up on all this fancy gear this year.  This is my favorite New Balance top cause it has built in wristies to cover most of my hand, plus built-in pull-over mittens for extra coverage when my gloves aren't enough.  Couldn't live without the pink "dork belt" (that's what DH and I call the hydration belts as we both swore we'd never wear these things cause they are for dorky people that run so far that they have to carry water!)

I have put in 774 miles in 2012 so far.  I am looking forward to the big race next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment